Friday, February 24, 2017

RemARKably Created February Blog Hop!

Good afternoon, friends!

I'm so excited to take part in another RemARKable Blog hop with the Sale-a-Bration demonstrators group!

While you are all hopping and having a great time, I'm at our Middle School State Wrestling tournament! Any wrestling moms out there? It's a crazy sport that a few years ago I was a strong no to any of my kids participating in.

Insert mental High School wrestling images here. I grew up in Wisconsin and its huge there. I remember farm boys bulking up all summer for football then IMMEDIATELY trying to drop some serious weight to make their weight classes. It was gross. But- my husband assured me that it's not supposed to be that way, and we've had a good experience for the last 3-4 years now.

Annnnnnyway- let's hope my 7th grader does a kick-butt job! He placed 8th last year at 70 pounds, and is now wrestling 77lbs this tournament, so we're excited to see how he does!



Rambling overload! Gah! Lets get to the pretties!

Today we will be highlighting our "must haves" from the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-a-bration catalog! You mean we have to choose?! Haha, its like picking your favorite child! 

My favorites have surprised even myself. You know when you first flip through the catalog, certain sets just appeal to you. But then, after the 100th browse and as more demonstrators got their pre-orders and started creating, the sets that I over-looked or didn't pay much attention to really stood out to me! 

Crazy how peer pressure works right? At least this is a "healthy" habit? 
We won't ask the husband his thoughts. 

Anyway, my original must have was the Party Animal suite and Tasty Trucks, ya know.. They are darling and have posted about it a few times. My new must have that is just soaking up all of my ink (like what I did there--haha) is the Avant Garden SAB stamp set!

Surprise right? I'm now a flowery girl and at first the set looked a little hokey to me. But then you all came around with your beautiful creations and that's all she wrote. I've been pinning them like cray-zay! 

Speaking of Avant Garden, I'm missing a stamp and I've all but died inside. Sigghhhhh. But- after I stamped this baby! Hopefully it'll come back to me soon. 




Have you ever done a "One Sheet Wonder" before? I haven't and it's tons of fun! I'm loving all the neat designs of this one!  

I hope you have enjoyed the the rest of the hop! Next up is Janet Wakeland, bringing you back to the start!!

Have a stamptastic day!! 

Product List






2 comments:

  1. I love this stamp set too!! Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards. I just love how you have showcased the stamp set in different way

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Your kind words are appreciated!